- Copyright: The copyright of all images submitted remains with the copyright holder. However the FEP reserves the right to use any of the images submitted, without payment, for display and publicity purposes for this and future FEP awards or projects.
- Entry fee: 20,00 € per portfolio
- Entry deadline: 30th June 2014
- Who can enter: Open to any final year student, studying photography on a 3 years degree or equivalent course “recognised” in that country by the government’s educational validation procedures or conforms to that countries’ educational validating procedures in which the institute, College or University is located. Applicants must be under 30 years of age in the year of submission.
- The winner of “The Emerging Talent Award” will receive a certificate.
- Merit winners (should there be any) will receive a merit certificate.
- All those who received awards will be invited to collect their prize and FEP will contribute to their travel expenses.
Enter a portfolio of 12 images, together with the application form and the University Course Leader support statement.
Image requirements: JPEG and TIFF format. Low res jpegs @ 72dpi with a maximum 2000 pixels as the largest dimension. Tiffs to be 300dpi with a maximum longest dimension 50cm and not less than 40cm.
Similar photography competitions: