"In the Zone" Photography Exhibition at 1650 Gallery - Echo Park, Los Angeles California
Black and white; the tuxedo of the photographic arts. Classic, compelling - always in style. Impeccable lineage, dating back to the earliest days of the craft. Nothing quite compares to the magic of a fine black and white photo. Inky blacks anchor a whirlwind of grays, topped with shimmering white highlights. Tradition, romance and adventure all rolled into one silvery mode of expression. This month, 1650 goes hardcore classic into the world of black and white with IN THE ZONE, an exploration of black and white photography. Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
- Approximately 50 works will be chosen from submitted photographs to be shown in the "Snow & Ice" exhibition at 1650 Gallery in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Juror: Andrew Overtoom
Image requirements: JPG format; 72 ppi, image width up to 1024 pixels on the longest side.
Online submission of digital images. All accepted entries must submit a high res jpegs to be included in the printed catalog. E-mail JPGs and an application form to [email protected] All accepted entries must submit a high res jpeg (300-360 dpi , minimum size 5×7") to be included in the printed SHOW CATALOG.
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- “Landscapes: The Big Country” Photography Exhibition
- “SKYWARD: The World Above Us” Photo Contest
- “In Motion” Photography Exhibition
- “Exposed” Photography Exhibition
- WANDERLUST Photo Exhibition