Scientific Photography Competition
- Experiments: lab-based or home-made, show us what you’re up to.
- Scientific Portraits: what do scientists look like when they work? Only you know.
- Wildlife & Science: How do scientists interact with wildlife? Tell us your story.
- One winner will be then picked for the final prize: a brand new eBook reader.
- All shortlisted photographers will receive a World Scientific ebook in their scientific field of interest.
- The best photos across all entries will be published on our Flickr group and will feature in our 2014 calendar, offering great exposure worldwide.
Winners will be announced on or after 31st October 2013.
Image requirements: Low-resolution pictures can be accepted for the initial submission, a high-resolution image will be required if the item is selected to appear in printed format. Optimal resolution for print is 300dpi. Formats accepted are: Jpeg, Tiff, Bitmap and Gif.
Online submission of digital photographs via a Flickr group.