“Dignity in London” Photo Contest
What does dignity mean to you?
- DIGNITY London (open to photographers in London with a social mission and provides an exciting opportunity for the creative community in London to showcase their photography skills, as well as being a catalyst for positive social change by leveraging their photography portraying dignity, not dependence, in low-income communities in London)
- Global DIGNITY
- FIRST PRIZE:
- Your work featured in the DIGNITY Photo Parade (October 2013), a showcase of the top photographs from this year’s competition, hung in lobbies of city offices and public spaces around the city.
- Your work featured in the DIGNITY Exhibition & Auction (November 2013) together with 10 featured photographs from the Nuru project, an NGO that facilitates the sale of socially conscious work from photographers across the globe.
- 5 tickets to the 2013 DIGNITY Exhibition & Auction
- Your winning photograph auctioned off and the opportunity to sell one additional different photo at the event. Your photo will also be included in London+Acumen DIGNITY 2014 promotional material.
- SECOND PRIZE:
- Winning photo auctioned amongst world class photographs from the Nuru Project (all proceeds from the DIGNITY event go to Acumen)
- 3 free tickets to the high profile DIGNITY Exhibition & Auction
- The opportunity to sell one additional different photo at the event and the winning photo showcased at the DIGNITY photo parade.
- THIRD PRIZE:
- Winning photo auctioned amongst world class photographs from the Nuru Project
- 2 free tickets to the 2013 DIGNITY Exhibition & Auction
- Winning photo showcased at the DIGNITY Photo Parade
- RUNNER’S UP PRIZE:
- The top 10 Photos from each category will get: Shortlisted for the London+Acumen DIGNITY Award, as well as showcased in the DIGNITY photo parade and sold at the DIGNITY Exhibition & Auction [Note: All proceeds from the DIGNITY event go to Acumen]
Winners and shortlist to be announced on 30 September. Entrants are limited to submitting one image each. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPG format, and must be at least 3,600 pixels on the longest dimension. Only minor adjustment, no HDR or panorama images.