WEXAS Travel Photography Competition
- People & Culture (01 May-30 June 2013)
- Landscapes (01 July-30 September 2013)
- Wildlife (01 October-31 December 2013).
- The winner of each category, as determined by the judges, will receive an Olympus E-PL5 camera.
- The overall winner (across the categories) of the grand prize will receive two tickets on the luxury Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express, including flights.
- The overall runner-up will receive a tailor-made holiday to Norway, including a Northern Lights photography course.
Judges: Robin Hanbury-Tenison, Steve Watkins and Colin Prior, Jonathan and Angie Scott.
The winner of each category will be notified by the 15th day of the month following the closing date for that category; the winner of the grand prize by 15 January 2014.
You can enter a maximum of three photographs per category and photos need to be taken outside of the UK. Online submission of digital photographs via the webste.
Image requirements: JPG or GIF format; under 10 Mb in file size.