YICCA 2013 Young International Contest of Contemporary Art
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
- 1st prize 3000,00 euro
- 2nd prize 1000,00 euro
- exhibit of the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility access through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artist will be published on "YICCA 2013" catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalist and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
- the finalists of the competition will have the possibility to stay in city of the exhibition for free during the opening day, as well.
Notification of winning works – September 23, 2013
Image requirements: jpg or gif. The system provides automatic resizing of pictures for presentation in the preview pages and a downsizing to the maximum size of 300 x 300 pixels with 72 dpi resolution for viewing in-depth article.
Online submission of digital images via the website.