International Fine Art Photography Award
The Grand Prix International Fine Art Photography Competition is focused on celebrating fine art photography, discovering new talent, and honoring exceptional work. The renowned jury invites emerging and mid-career fine art photographers from around the world to submit their work– in color or black and white.
- Street Photography/Documentary
- Still Life
- Winners in each of the seven categories will receive:
- 1st Place:
- $2,000 cash award
- travel to Paris for the November exhibit and award ceremony
- 2nd Place:
- $1,000 cash award
- 3rd Place:
- $500 cash award
- 1st Place:
- All winners will get a publication in aCurator Magazine and blog
- Exhibition Details for all finalists:
- Exhibited during the Paris Grand Month of Photography in November 2013.
- Accepted into the prestigious collection of The Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- Exhibited in The Grand Prix de la Découverte online gallery and social media community
Category Finalists will be announced on July 15, 2013, and will be asked to ship exhibit-ready photographs for final selection of awards by the jury and for display
at the November 2013 Paris exhibition.
Each photographer may submit up to 15 photos total, in any of the seven categories. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: 8 bit JPEGs; Longest dimension should not exceed 1280 pixels; Resolution of 72 dpi; JPEG compression quality is 7 or 8; Digital file should not exceed 2 MB; Layers must be flattened; Adobe RGB or sRGB profile