The undulating landscape of the human form is one of the most variable in nature. With so many sizes, shapes, textures, and tones, our subject matter is endlessly inspiring. How we see, interpret, re-define, and then represent the figure in our photographic work is as diverse as the individuals we celebrate. Show us the Bodies you’ve portrayed through your photographic eye.
Exhibition dates: 4 Apr - 28 Apr 2013
- All selected entries are exhibited in our gallery and included in a full color exhibit catalog.
- Juror’s Choice receives a 30×48" vinyl exhibit banner featuring their image.
- Free matting and framing of accepted entries are offered for the duration of each of our exhibition, subject to standard sizes.
Juror: Allen Birnbach
Images should be as large as possible but no larger than 1280 pixels on the longest side, type jpg - set to the highest quality. Image file size under 2 Mb. DPI is only relevant for output purposes and does not effect the stored size of the image. It can be set to any number, but if you must specify something go with 72 dpi.
Online or email (plus $5) submission.
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- Color Story Photography Exhibition
- Macro/Micro Photography Exhibition
- Make Believe Photography Exhibition
- “Secrets and Mysteries” Photo Exhibition
- “Rare Earth” Photography Exhibition