Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year
- Food in the Street
- Cream of the Crop
- Food off the Press
- Food in the Field
- Food and its Place
- Food for Sale
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Food Portraiture
- Young (under 18s)
- An Apple a Day
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Food for Celebration sponsored by Champagne Taittinger
- Food Sn-apping in aid of Action Against Hunger Registered charity no. 1047501
- The title of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2013 plus £5,000
- Category winners will receive a prestigious trophy and voucher for camera equipment.
- Winners of the three Young category age-groups will receive £100 each.
- Shortlisted images will be exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London in April 2013.
The judging of the shortlisted entries will take place in March 2013, and the winners notified in April 2013.
Image requirements: JPG format; no more than 800 pixels on the longest side. Shortlisted entrants must be able to supply a high resolution file, suitable for printing in all media and for inclusion in the Exhibition. These images should have a file size of at least 5mb.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.