The idea is to unite 100 sculptors and 100 photographers from 100 countries in one social project that will show that family relationships, mutual care of old generation and children, parents’ love are the eternal basic values that are so close to people all over the world in spite of religion, nationality, education and social status. The organisers plan to hold the exhibition in 100 countries.
Theme: Family life: happy moments and inspiration; loneliness and separation; generation gap; family traditions turning points of family life and fear to be forgotten.
The Family topic can be shown from different aspects, either as a refuge in which we find protection from anxiety and apprehension of the outer world or as a fight for equal rights and difficulties, conflicts and challenges that a family faces.
- the International Exhibition of Sculpture and Photography “In Family Unity - Unity of the World”.
Image requirements: JPG format, saved in high resolution.
Submission of digital photos by email. You may enter up to 10 photos.
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- The 2008 Refuge Photo Contest
- APO Productivity Photo Contest 2012
- The Award “Golden Camera”
- Luis Valtuena Humanitarian Photography Award
- Call for Entries: Woman As Photographer