LIQUID International Contest
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Venice, held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande with more than 1.000 mq of exhibition area, and an ancient three-floor building with 80 mq of exhibition area located between San Marco square and the Arsenale, one of the main exhibition spaces of the Biennale of Venice
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, held in one of our exclusive venues in the centre of the City, in the Beyo?lu district nearby Taksim square
- 1 exclusive art residence in Venice, located near Campo Santa Margherita (public vote award)
- 1 exclusive art residence in Rome, located in the centre of the City, nearby the Pantheon
- 2 exclusive art residences in Istanbul, located in the centre of the City, in the Beyo?lu district nearby Taksim square
- 3 exclusive art residences in Turin (Italy), located in the artistic and cultural centre of the City
- 1 year of participation in International Art Festivals organized by International ArtExpo.
- 1 year of interviews, publications and specials on the It’s LIQUID Platform and one year of email announcements sent to the mailing list dedicated (more than 80.000 subscribers).
The names of the winners will be notified on the official website of the contest through a press release on February 28, 2013.
- Luca Curci | Architect and artist – Italy
- Reedah El-Saie | Director and Curator of Mica Hub – UK
- Cristian Contini | Gallery Manager and Coordinator of “Art Style” – Italy
- Laurence Gartel | Digital Media Pioneer – USA
- Özge Çelikaslan | Director of Koza Visual Culture and Arts Association – Turkey
- Macu Moran | Imagery Curator and Editor of “videoartworld” – USA
- Emell Gök Che | Artist and Designer – Germany
- Thierry Alet Fwi | Director of FRèRE INDEPENDENT – USA
- Maya Kashevitz | Art Curator – Israel
- Simona Scafura | Event Manager and PR of Rich Cat Events – Italy / USA
- Marta Stella | Artist and Art Curator – Spain
- Ramuntcho Robles Quevedo | Art Critic and Art Curator – Spain
Judging criteria: quality of the work, originality, uniqueness. There will be public voting as well.
A maximum of 20 artworks may be submitted. Online submission of digital photographs via the website or by email.
Image requirements: high resolution 300 dpi