A visual representation that portrays the likeness of a person, animal, place or thing.
Juror: Charles Guice
- With selection for this exhibition (Exhibition dates: February 15 - March 23, 2013), featured artist’s work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and other advocates of fine art photography. Each participant will be included in the Center’s Main Gallery exhibition and Online Gallery exhibition.
- One artist will be offered a solo exhibition at The Center.
- Two liveBooks Website Awards valued at $399 from liveBooks.com.
- One Blurb Book Award valued at $250 from blurb.com.
- Several artists will receive honorable mentions, which include a 2 year membership and a three image submission to a call for entry at The Center.
Image requirements: Resolution 72 ppi and 1280 pixels on the longest side; Flattened JPG files; 8 bit files; RGB or Grayscale; JPG compression quality 8 or medium
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted.
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- C4fAP Call for Entry “Black and White”
- C4fAP Exhibition Call for Entries “Portraits”
- C4fAP Exhibition Call for Entries “Home”
- C4fAP Call for Entries “Human + Being”
- C4FAP Call For Entry - Center Forward