Finalists will be selected for artistic excellence, which includes concept and mastery of technique. The Jurors will choose the best art in terms of composition, concept, content and overall excellence, from a wide range of styles. We intend for the show to be well rounded and to include a wide range of artistic expression. The number of pieces selected for exhibit is determined by jury and gallery discretion.
- Best of Show - $300 cash, plus artist portfolio page valued at $200
- 2nd Place - $150 cash, plus artist portfolio page valued at $200
- 3rd Place - $50 cash, plus artist portfolio page valued at $200
- Founders’ Choice - Artist Portfolio valued at $200
- Director’s Choice - Artist Portfolio valued at $200
Jurors: Kenneth Browne, Terra Chapman, Patricia Schappler
Image requirements: jpg, tiff, pdf, bmp format; RGB color mode;72 dpi images should be a minimum of 850 pixels and a maximum of 2000 pixels. High resolution (300dpi) images can be smaller; up to 1.2 MB in file size.
Online submission of digital images via the website. Artists may enter more than once.
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- Infinity Photography Art Expo
- Cover Page Art Contest
- Photography Art Contest
- International Emerging Artist Award
- The 2011 APA|NY Photo Contest