The Games Effect Photographic Competition
Submit photos that show how people enjoy and celebrate the London Olympic and Paralympic Games, how their lives are affected, how they are enthused and inspired by the games, how the games affect you.
- The winning entrant will be commissioned by Totality for a photo-shoot (max 3 days), and will be paid £1,000.
- Three runners-up will receive £200 each.
- Selected images will be displayed w/c 22nd October at Great Western Studios, a central London exhibition space.
- Winning tutors will also be recognized within the awards.
The winner and runners-up will be announced at an Awards evening on Thursday 25th October.
Only one entry per person will be accepted. Submission of a digital image by email.
- (a) A strong visual narrative; and
- (b) Inspiring craft or execution; and
- (c) On Brief
Image requirements: minimum resolution of 300dpi at A4.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org