Sedona PhotoFest 2012 is an opportunity for photography enthusiasts to discover Sedona’s red rock beauty and learn from some of the best photographers in the country in a stimulating but intimate environment.
- Over a $1,000 in prizes
- Competitors chosen will qualify to be showcased in the 2012 PhotoFest Exhibition (May 29 – June 10, 2012)
Judges: Jack Dykinga, Bobbie Goodrich, Colleen Miniuk-Sperry, Rob Sheppard and Floris van Breugel
Winners will be announced on Sunday, June 10, 2012.
All photographs entered must have been taken after January 1, 2011 and may be taken worldwide. You may enter up to three images. Submission on a CD or DVD. Entries selected by the jurors for the exhibition must be able to provide a 300 dpi, high-resolution photo paper print.
- technical merit
- use of light
- the feeling the photo(s) evoke
Image requirements: JPG format; 72 dpi; sized approximately 1000 pixels long side; high quality. Photographs submitted can have minor corrections, but must not contain elements derived from other images creating false subject renditions.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.sedonaphotofest.com/public.html
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- “Fading Light” Juried Photo Competition
- “Water’s Edge” Call for Photography Entries
- Open to Interpretation Call for Entry
- Pets Photography Contest
- “Shadow and Light” Photo Exhibition