Communication Arts Photo Competition
- The winners are featured in one of the annuals distributed worldwide and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work distributed worldwide.
- Advertising: (ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.)
- Books: (cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published)
- Editorial: (consumer or trade magazine, newspaper)
- For Sale: (poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.)
- Institutional: (company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.)
- Multimedia: (time-based media for film, television, video or web)
- Self-Promotion: (promotion for photographers, creative firms and vendors)
- Unpublished: (commissioned but not published, personal or student work, etc.)
Judges: David Allan Brandt, Shana Darnell, James Genell, Sarah Leen, David Meredith.
Campaigns or series are limited to five photographs.
Image requirements: RGB; JPG format; maximum 1024 pixels wide X 768 pixels high; 72dpi.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.commarts.com/competitions/photograph