The Epson International Pano Awards
The third Epson International Pano Awards is dedicated to the art of panoramic photography.
- Nature (including landscapes) in the Open awards and Amateur awards
- The Built Environment (including architecture) in the Open awards and Amateur awards
- Open in the VR/360 awards
- A combined prize pool of over US $25,000 in cash and prizes.
- The winners and top scoring entrants will also be displayed at PMA in Melbourne, May 24-27 2012, and receive world-wide media exposure!
All images must be panoramic format, defined for this competition as a minimum 2:1 ratio. Images may be from single capture or stitching software, film or digital capture, but must be 100% photographic in origin.
Image requirements: sRGB, 3000 Pixels on the longest side, saved as a jpeg at a setting 10 or higher.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.thepanoawards.com/index.php