Asthma Photo Contest
- A child “with asthma” shall be the maker of the photograph.
- The subject of the photo shall be a child “with asthma”. The maker may be a legal parent, guardian, or sibling, but the contestant entrant will be the child with asthma featured in the photo.
- First Prize: a Nintendo Wii Fit Bundle [Approximate Retail Value $400]
- Second Prize: a Nintendo Wii Fit Bundle [Approximate Retail Value $275]
- Third Prize: an American Express gift card valued at $200
- Three Honorable Mention Winners: an American Express gift card valued at $50.
1) Promotes healthy asthma lifestyle 40%
2) Creativity 30%
3) Photographic quality 30%
Parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contestant’s photo(s). There is a limit of three entries per person.
Online entries must be 5 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or JPG format, sRGB color space, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image). Photographs taken with digital camera, mobile phone, or conventional films are eligible. No frames or borders in the image please. Minor burning, dodging, sharpening, and/or color correction is acceptable. Black and white conversion and/or tinting of digital photographs is acceptable. Cropping is acceptable, as are fish-eye lenses and stitched panoramas.
Official website: www.asthmaphotocontest.com