C4fAP Exhibition International Call for Entries
There is no theme for this exhibition. The Center invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate. The images will be evaluated as a cohesive body of work, rather than individual images.
- Each participant will be included in the Center’s Online Gallery exhibition as well as published in the Portfolio ShowCase Volume 5 Book.
- The juror will select one portfolio to be the first presented in the book and will select an image from the portfolio to be the book cover.
- One photographer will be chosen to display their portfolio in the Center’s South Gallery.
- Each participating artist will receive a complementary book.
Enter a portfolio of 12 images. There is no limit to the number of portfolios that may be submitted. To encourage participation by photographers from around the world, the Center offers optional economical printing and framing services.
• Resolution 72 ppi and 1280 pixels on the longest side
• Flattened JPG files
• 8 bit files
• Images must be in RGB or Grayscale
• Use JPG compression quality 8 or medium
Official website: c4fap.org/cfe/2011Portfolio5/index.asp