CameraTonic Photographer of the Year 2011 Photo Contest
Capture any picture (landscape, cityscape, street/people) that embodies any of the 4 seasons of mother nature.
- Autumn [closed]
- Winter [Open for Submission: 1 Jan 2011 – 31 Mar 2011]
- Spring [Open for Submission: 1 Apr 2011 – 30 Jun 2011]
- Summer [Open for Submission: 1 July 2011 – 30 Sep 2011]
- Grand Prize Winner (Prizes will be awarded by 15 December, 2011):
- A Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR Lens
- The First Runner Up:
- A Nikon Coolpix P7000 compact camera
- The Second Runner Up:
- A Joby Gorillapod FOCUS Tripod + Joby Ball Head X
- 10 Honourable Mentions:
- A mystery prize!!!
- Category Prize Winner (Prizes will be awarded 30 days after the deadline of each category contest)
- A £150 voucher
- The First Runner Up
- A £100 voucher
- The Second Runner Up
- A £50 voucher
- Category People’s Choice Prize
- A Dual Camera Strap Harness
The winner of the final grand prize is based on the accumulative scores from the below 4 category photo contests. For each category, 10 pictures will be shortlisted whereby a score of 1 to 10 points will be awarded by the judges. The public will also be able to vote for the people’s choice winning picture.
Judging criteria: creativity, looking beyond the obvious and capturing the moments.
?lease submit your images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Images must be in the format of JPEG or TIFF measuring at exactly 1200 pixels on their long dimension. The maximum file size is 1MB per image. Images’ dimension can be of any format (35mm, square or panoramic) taken by either a film or digital camera.
You can submit up to 3 images for each Category contest.
Official website: www.cameratonic.co.uk/PhotoContest.html