The Second Epson International Pano Awards
This competition showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest and most important competition for panoramic photography.
- Open – open to professional, non-professional/amateur and student photographers.
- Amateur – open to non-professional and student photographers only.
- Nature (including landscapes)
- The Built Environment (including architecture)
- US$20,000 in cash and prizes (soon to be announced)
There is no limit on the number of entries per entrant. All images must be panoramic format, defined for this competition as a minimum 2:1 ratio (long side:short side). Image specifications: sRGB, 8-bit, 3000 Pixels on the longest side, saved as a jpeg at a setting 10 or higher. Please include your own name in each file name. All entrants must be ready to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in media and exhibition display, if asked, within 7 days of judging completion.
Official website: www.thepanoawards.com