“21st Century Temples” Photography Contest
Contestants have absolute freedom to decide if the 21st century “temple” is one of the temples from the past, an already existent place that isn’t yet considered so, a place still to be built or maybe if it is just about reaching a feeling or cause a certain change in the spirits of an observer without the need of an specific structure.
The contest has a single category that must cover and represent in the best possible way the ideas formerly proposed and the projects will be evaluated according to the technical quality of the images as well as the conceptual representation of the idea expressed. Additionally, two subcategories will be awarded taking into account individually the two main evaluation criteria; this means that there will be a subcategory for technical quality and
another one for conceptual representation.
- 1st Prize: €1,000
- 2nd Prize: €500
- 3rd Prize: €200
- 1 copy of the commemorative book of the contest published by Bubok editorial
- Presence in several exhibitions that will take place to commemorate the contest (galleries detailed further in this document)
- Photograph publishing in different digital media
- Benefits generated from the sale of their images in the mentioned exhibitions.
- 10 Honorable mentions in all three categories: Appearance in the commemorative book of the contest published by Bubok editorial and more.
Images must be submitted in a digital format, but is up to the contestants to choose the processing of the image before the final digital format. Photographs can be taken with an analog or a digital camera and they may or may not be processed with an editing program as long as the edition process is used to improve the quality of the image, not to modify its content in an artificial way. Images may have any proportion as long as they keep a unity as a single image, not as a combination of images that form a diptych, triptych or any other kind or any other way of grouping images.
All images must be submitted in .JPG format with a minimum resolution of 1.500 pixels in its largest side and a maximum size of 5MB per image.
Official website: http://en.imatoria.com/ContestON/21Temples/Resumen.php