2nd Annual Photo Contest “Women’s Entrepreneurship”
Theme: Women’s Entrepreneurship: Empowerment through Innovation
We are looking for photographs that
- depict women in low-income countries engaging in entrepreneurial activities, and
- showcase transformative technologies and innovative uses of technology.
- » Global: Photographers from any country submit photos taken in any developing nation.
- » Spotlight – India: Residents of India submit photos taken in India
- » Spotlight – Kenya: Residents of Kenya submit photos taken in Kenya
- » Spotlight – Mexico: Residents of Mexico submit photos taken in Mexico
One (1) winning photo will be chosen for each category, for a total of four (4) winning photos.
Each winner will receive:
- Photograph featured on the Legatum Center’s award-winning website
- Photograph displayed and name announced at the Legatum Center’s Annual Conference on October 2, 2009
Photos must be submitted as jpeg images using the online entry form. Photos should be at minimum 1819×2598 pixels and high resolution (300 dpi), and should be submitted with a title and caption, as prompted by the entry form. Entrants may submit more than one photo.
Official web site: http://decompetition.mit.edu/contest.htm