‘Look at Life Differently’ Photo Competition
Enter this photo competition and share your photographs on the theme of “look at life differently”. The theme is open to individual interpretation – it can be an object, a view, something in nature, a person – your imagination is the only limit.
The winning 12 entries will be selected by the judging panel and will feature in the 2010 Lymphoma Association calendar.
- 1 x 12 month subscription to Photography Monthly
- 1 x 12 month subscription to Digital Camera Magazine
- 2 x gift voucher for two day weekend workshop at the London School of Photography
- 2 x gift voucher for Creative Seeing workshop with London Photo Tours and Workshops
- 1 x Adobe Photoshop CS4 software
- 6 x ‘Northamptonshire – The Glorious County’ photo books by Bob Caddick
Attach your photo(s) to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a print to:
Communications Team, Lymphoma Association,
PO Box 386,
Bucks HP20 2GA,
In the body of your email or attached to your print, please include: Your full name, address and contact details.
Each image must be in JPEG format and be no more than 4.0MB in size. If you have several images at this size, you will need to send a
separate email for each entry, as our service will reject attachments over 4.0MB.
Official web site: www.lymphomas.org.uk/news/news.asp?newsid=39