Judging criteria will be based on the best expression of the theme “Fall” with due consideration give to technical proficiency and execution. Layman’s terms - a great Fall photograph.
Please don’t limit yourself with the Fall theme. Just because the leaves don’t change colors where you live doesn’t mean that you can’t think outside the box and come up with a killer “Fall” themed image that blows away a Fall leaves shot.
- First Place - Seagate FreeAgent Go Drive 500GB ($240 value)
- Second Place - Seagate FreeAgent Go Drive 320GB ($140 value)
- Third Place - Seagate FreeAgent Go Drive 250GB ($120 value)
How To Enter
- Take your best “Fall” themed photograph.
- Upload it to your Flickr account. (Don’t have one? Sign up. It’s free.)
- Tag your photo “seagate” and “fall”.
- Add your photo to the Photography Bay Group Pool.
- That’s it. You’re entered.
- You may only enter once for this contest. Any more than one entry will result in disqualification. You may submit as many photos to the Photography Bay Group Pool as you wish; however, you should only tag your entry photo as “seagate” and “fall”. You may tag other photos as “fall” - just don’t add the “seagate” tag and the photo will not count as an entry.
Official site: Photography Bay
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- Generations United’s 9th Annual Intergenerational Photography Contest
- 1st Annual Bicycle Travel Photo Contest
- Street Photography Competition
- White Star Cruises Monthly Photo Competition
- Autumn Photo Competition