Tamron WET & WILD 2008 Photo Contest
Here’s your chance to show off your photography muse. Submit your most creative image for Tamron’s 2008 Photo Contest – Wet & Wild! Photographing the Natural Wonder of Water. It’s hard to imagine a world without water, from the grand oceans to the quiet lakes, water is alive with plants, animals, sea life and more. It provides constant enjoyment for children through sprinklers, fountains and waterslides. Even endless, impulsive geysers provide Wet & Wild! amusement for us all.
The only rules on the subject matter are that the pictures be in good taste and include water. Be creative and enter as often as you like.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES
- Go to www.tamron.com/gallery. For mail-in/email entries click here.
- Click on Register (everyone must register to upload images).
- Agree to terms & conditions
- Input registration information and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided
- Click on the link in the email or copy it into your web browser to activate your account.
- Log in and start to upload images to the Photo Contest 2008 category.
- Tamron reserves the right to delete any images that do not contain water or have anything to do with this contest.
No manipulation beyond color correction, conversion to black & white, brightness and contrast is allowed.
The rules are here.